The town of La Sidra is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. La Sidra is at 1,807 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Sidra? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Sidra (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Sidra? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Sidra (Chihuahua) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Sidra
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Sidra, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Sidra.
Vote for La Sidra. Opinions.
Do you like La Sidra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Sidra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Arroyo del Güeri (- inhabitants)
- Basigochi (10 inhabitants)
- Cholorso (3 inhabitants)
- El Cantil (2 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (8 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (29 inhabitants)
- El Fresno (7 inhabitants)
- El Madroño (- inhabitants)
- Huitrón (4 inhabitants)
- La Cola de la Vaca (- inhabitants)
- Los Gringos (- inhabitants)
- Potrerito (61 inhabitants)
- Puerto los Pillados (20 inhabitants)
- Sahuarabo (7 inhabitants)
- Tochigomachi (- inhabitants)