La Rueda (San Juan de Sabinas, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Rueda, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of La Rueda is located in the Municipality of San Juan de Sabinas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #95 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Rueda is at 390 meters of altitude.
The town of La Rueda is located at 10.0 kilometers from Nueva Rosita, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 1.4 kilometers from San Juan de Sabinas, which is the capital of the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Rueda.
Where is La Rueda? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Rueda in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Rueda.
Satellite photo of La Rueda
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Rueda, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan de Sabinas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Rueda.
Photos of La Rueda
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Rueda? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Rueda.
Vote for La Rueda. Opinions.
Do you like La Rueda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Rueda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan de Sabinas
- Antonio González (1 inhabitants)
- Arturo Pruneda (La Mora) (5 inhabitants)
- Beatriz Elena Velázquez (- inhabitants)
- Chula Vista (5 inhabitants)
- El Establo (- inhabitants)
- Julio Ávila Aldaco (4 inhabitants)
- La Pequeña de Santa María (2 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Ávila (2 inhabitants)
- Los Grimaldo (1 inhabitants)
- Minera Ramos Sociedad Anonima (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (132 inhabitants)
- Regino Robles (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- Santiago Cantú (- inhabitants)