La Quinta (Actopan, Hidalgo)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of La Quinta, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Hidalgo.
The town of La Quinta is located in the Municipality of Actopan (in the State of Hidalgo). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #38 of the ranking. La Quinta is at 1980 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Quinta? You can find it at 2.3 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Actopan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Quinta location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Quinta? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Quinta in Hidalgo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Quinta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Quinta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Actopan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Quinta.
Vote for La Quinta. Opinions.
Do you like La Quinta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Quinta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Actopan
- 4a. Mza. Chicavasco (La Ladera Chicavasco) (237 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (50 inhabitants)
- Bothi Baji (725 inhabitants)
- Dajiedhi (2039 inhabitants)
- El Huaxtho (2798 inhabitants)
- El Palomo (452 inhabitants)
- El Paraje (92 inhabitants)
- La Ardilla (Tierras Coloradas) (17 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (1341 inhabitants)
- La Presa (8 inhabitants)
- La Quinta (7 inhabitants)
- Plomosas (163 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Tianguistengo (716 inhabitants)
- Saucillo (296 inhabitants)
- Xideje (251 inhabitants)