La Purísima (Tamuín, San Luis Potosí)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Purísima, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of San Luis Potosí
The town of La Purísima is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #247 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Purísima is at 30 meters of altitude.
The town of La Purísima is located at 11.3 kilometers from Tamuín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Purísima.
Where is La Purísima? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Purísima (San Luis Potosí) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of La Purísima
With the satellite map of La Purísima will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Purísima.
Photos of La Purísima
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Purísima, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Purísima, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Purísima. Opinions.
Do you like La Purísima? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Purísima so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Álvaro Montoya (- inhabitants)
- Chapingo (- inhabitants)
- El Zocohuite (3 inhabitants)
- Estación Celis (5 inhabitants)
- José Isabel Nava Castillo (Chabelo) (1 inhabitants)
- Peñitas (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Pollitos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Relajo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Alfonso (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Fe (4 inhabitants)
- Raya Honda (5 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (5 inhabitants)
- Tampacoy (Garzas Blancas) (11 inhabitants)
- Tampacuala (Abelino Pérez) (4 inhabitants)
- Uruapan (El Naranjal) (7 inhabitants)