The town of La Providencia is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 1 inhabitants. La Providencia is at 30 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Providencia? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Providencia in Tabasco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Providencia, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Providencia building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Providencia (Tabasco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Providencia
With the satellite map of La Providencia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Providencia.
Vote for La Providencia. Opinions.
Do you like La Providencia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Providencia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Bajo Netzahualcoyotl (65 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (4 inhabitants)
- Carlos A. Madrazo Becerra (266 inhabitants)
- El Dollar (- inhabitants)
- Estapilla Tercera Ampliación (2 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (1 inhabitants)
- La Lupita (- inhabitants)
- La Papaya (Manuel Rosado) (- inhabitants)
- Los Parra (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (El Guapaque) (- inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Josefa (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María (5 inhabitants)