La Primavera (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Primavera, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of La Primavera is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. La Primavera is at 1,171 meters of altitude.
Where is La Primavera? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Primavera (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Primavera, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Primavera and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Primavera (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Primavera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Primavera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Primavera.
Vote for La Primavera
Do you like La Primavera or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Primavera to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Corzo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Saucito (6 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (7 inhabitants)
- Gana Graba (- inhabitants)
- Manuel Hernández Calvo [Manuel Hernández Calvo (14 inhabitants)
- Manzanillo (- inhabitants)
- Mi Ilusión (4 inhabitants)
- Pinabetal (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (7 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucrecia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (6 inhabitants)
- Santiago Apóstol (- inhabitants)
- Villa Corzo el Rosario (San Luis el Alto) (14 inhabitants)
- Villalar (15 inhabitants)