La Pompita (Francisco I. Madero, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Pompita, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of La Pompita is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #110 of the ranking. La Pompita is at 1106 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Pompita? You can find it at 7.5 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Pompita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Pompita? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Pompita in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Pompita, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Pompita
With the satellite map of La Pompita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Pompita.
Vote for La Pompita. Opinions.
Do you like La Pompita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Pompita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Amabiscar (11 inhabitants)
- El Relicario (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Vega (1 inhabitants)
- Grupo Covadonga Sociedad (4 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (3 inhabitants)
- La Noria (22 inhabitants)
- La Nueve (1 inhabitants)
- La Pezuña (2 inhabitants)
- María de Lourdes Encina Bernal (4 inhabitants)
- Noria de los Guerrero (- inhabitants)
- Noria del Alto (3 inhabitants)
- Río Aguanaval (17 inhabitants)
- San Esteban de Egipto (708 inhabitants)
- Seis de Octubre (Santo Niño) (2053 inhabitants)
- Vasconia (5 inhabitants)