La Pirámide (Pueblo Nuevo, Durango)
Know the tiny town of La Pirámide through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of La Pirámide is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #246 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Pirámide is at 2700 meters of altitude.
The town of La Pirámide is located at 16.3 kilometers from El Salto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Pirámide.
Where is La Pirámide? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Pirámide in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Pirámide, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Pirámide
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Pirámide, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Pirámide.
Vote for La Pirámide. Opinions.
Do you like La Pirámide? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Pirámide so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Coyotes (Ojo de Agua de Coyotes) (149 inhabitants)
- Curachas (129 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (70 inhabitants)
- El Comal (12 inhabitants)
- El Desmonte (38 inhabitants)
- El Pinal (1 inhabitants)
- El Tapextle (201 inhabitants)
- El Tule (23 inhabitants)
- La Liendrilla (- inhabitants)
- Las Pitacas (- inhabitants)
- Los Aguacates (- inhabitants)
- Los Brotos (115 inhabitants)
- Los Otates (Arroyo Colorado) (27 inhabitants)
- Maguey (133 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Pedro (771 inhabitants)