The town of La Pila is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. La Pila is at 2,018 meters of altitude.
Where is La Pila? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Pila in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Pila and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Pila (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Pila
With the satellite map of La Pila will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Pila.
Vote for La Pila. Opinions.
Do you like La Pila? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Pila so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Seis y Medio (10 inhabitants)
- Campo 5 (110 inhabitants)
- Doña Yolanda (11 inhabitants)
- El Bordo (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Baltazar Chávez (3 inhabitants)
- Huerta Eleazar Corral (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Yampulis (7 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 15 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (5 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña de los Abuelos (1 inhabitants)
- Mario Marín (1 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (El Muerto) (89 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Pus (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rigo González (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Cervantes (- inhabitants)