La Piedad (Tamuín, San Luis Potosí)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Piedad, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of San Luis Potosí
The town of La Piedad is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #262 of the ranking. La Piedad is at 12 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Piedad? You can find it at 15.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tamuín, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Piedad location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Piedad? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Piedad (San Luis Potosí)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of La Piedad
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Piedad, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tamuín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Piedad.
Vote for La Piedad. Opinions.
Do you like La Piedad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Piedad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Conejo Uno (- inhabitants)
- Cruz de Caminos (Camilo Montoya) (3 inhabitants)
- Ejido Aguilillas (2 inhabitants)
- El Pujal Cruz Pineda Luna (2 inhabitants)
- Fernando Villanueva (- inhabitants)
- La Curva (4 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (6 inhabitants)
- Las Amazonas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Caporal (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Silla (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo Número Dos (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (8 inhabitants)
- Sergio Gutiérrez (5 inhabitants)