La Pezuña (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Pezuña (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 2 inhabitants?
The town of La Pezuña is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #99 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Pezuña is at 1100 meters of altitude.
The town of La Pezuña is located at 81.1 kilometers from Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Pezuña.
Where is La Pezuña? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Pezuña (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of La Pezuña
With the satellite map of La Pezuña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Pezuña.
Vote for La Pezuña. Opinions.
Do you like La Pezuña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Pezuña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Alonso Tegui (3 inhabitants)
- Canal Sacramento (El Tajo) (22 inhabitants)
- Colón (1000 inhabitants)
- El Botecito (1 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento de los Santos (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (10 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Pompita (1 inhabitants)
- Lazarín González (29 inhabitants)
- Lugardo Múñoz García (8 inhabitants)
- Río Aguanaval (17 inhabitants)
- Río Aguanaval (5 inhabitants)
- San Elías del Álamo (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Unión y Progreso (3 inhabitants)