La Perla (Motozintla, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Perla, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of La Perla is located in the Municipality of Motozintla (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #311 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Perla is at 1006 meters of altitude.
The town of La Perla is located at 20.4 kilometers from Motozintla de Mendoza, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Perla.
Where is La Perla? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Perla (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of La Perla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Perla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Motozintla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Perla.
Photos of La Perla
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Perla? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Perla.
Vote for La Perla. Opinions.
Do you like La Perla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Perla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Motozintla
- Chevolcán (500 inhabitants)
- El Edén (16 inhabitants)
- El Limón (61 inhabitants)
- El Nopalito (10 inhabitants)
- Fracción Reforma (- inhabitants)
- Fundadores de Motozintla (9 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (45 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (137 inhabitants)
- Nueva Independencia (20 inhabitants)
- Nueva Reforma el Chichigutz (- inhabitants)
- Río Bravo (96 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tuixcum (68 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (9 inhabitants)
- Toquián Cuauhtémoc (219 inhabitants)
- Veintisiete de Octubre (67 inhabitants)