The town of La Perla is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #460 of the whole municipality. La Perla is at 822 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Perla is located at 22.9 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 56.6 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Perla.
Where is La Perla? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Perla (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Perla, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Perla building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Perla (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Perla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Perla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Perla.
Vote for La Perla. Opinions.
Do you like La Perla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Perla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Argelia (- inhabitants)
- El Rambután (1 inhabitants)
- Fracción las Luces (8 inhabitants)
- La Flor del Carmen (42 inhabitants)
- La Puerta (7 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (28 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (10 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (- inhabitants)
- Manuel Ávila Camacho (1354 inhabitants)
- Mérida (7 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Asís (91 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (14 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Febrero (179 inhabitants)
- Werclain Macías [Werclain Macías (5 inhabitants)