The town of La Pedrera is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #99 of the ranking. La Pedrera is at 26 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Pedrera? You can find it at 6.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Santiago Ixcuintla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Pedrera location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Pedrera? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Pedrera (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Pedrera building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Pedrera (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Pedrera
With the satellite map of La Pedrera will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Pedrera.
Vote for La Pedrera. Opinions.
Do you like La Pedrera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Pedrera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Amapa (2351 inhabitants)
- El Capomal (1541 inhabitants)
- El Columpio (4 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Rebombeo (Santos Navarro) (11 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (1 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (195 inhabitants)
- Las Iglesias (El Salto) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Playa el Sesteo (126 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ángela (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Isabel Carbajal (3 inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (8 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (Monte Redondo) (3 inhabitants)
- Santiago Arambul Hernández (- inhabitants)