The town of La Paloma is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #478 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Paloma is at 2,010 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of La Paloma is located at 8.6 kilometers from Aguascalientes, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Paloma.
Where is La Paloma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Paloma in Aguascalientes, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain La Paloma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Paloma (Aguascalientes) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Paloma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Paloma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Paloma.
Vote for La Paloma. Opinions.
Do you like La Paloma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Paloma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Casas Blancas (7 inhabitants)
- Centro de Readaptación de Mínima Seguridad (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Cañada Honda (Kilómetro 13.5) (15 inhabitants)
- El Cedazo (Cedazo de San Antonio) (322 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Plan de Lagos (8 inhabitants)
- Granja Lety (3 inhabitants)
- Granja San José (25 inhabitants)
- Granja San Luis (12 inhabitants)
- La Laguna de los Adobes (59 inhabitants)
- Las Trojes (Las Jaboneras) (- inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (2 inhabitants)
- Marisol (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (20 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de la Presa (La Tlacuacha) (344 inhabitants)