The town of La Palmita is located in the Municipality of Ojocaliente (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #59 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Palmita is at 2,084 meters of altitude.
The town of La Palmita is located at 4.3 kilometers from Ojocaliente, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Palmita.
Where is La Palmita? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Palmita (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Palmita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Palmita (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Palmita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Palmita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ojocaliente. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Palmita.
Vote for La Palmita. Opinions.
Do you like La Palmita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palmita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ojocaliente
- El Chaparral (2 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Día (1 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (921 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Marigorda (El Jacalito) (4 inhabitants)
- Jacarandas (11 inhabitants)
- La Alcaparra (Nicolás Martínez Alvarado) (2 inhabitants)
- La Peña Colorada (- inhabitants)
- Presa Rancho Viejo (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Korina (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Gripa (El Gringo) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Arados (5 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (Pascual Alvarado González) (1 inhabitants)
- San José de los Llanos (407 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (4 inhabitants)
- Sauceda de Mulatos (602 inhabitants)