The town of La Palma is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 3 inhabitants. La Palma is at 87 meters of altitude.
Where is La Palma? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Palma (Campeche)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Palma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Palma (Campeche) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Palma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Palma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Escárcega. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Palma.
Vote for La Palma. Opinions.
Do you like La Palma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Centenario (1038 inhabitants)
- Colonia FERTIMEX (- inhabitants)
- Colonia San Francisco (El Cinco) (149 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (1 inhabitants)
- El Malecho (2 inhabitants)
- El Plebe (4 inhabitants)
- El Zacatecano (9 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Setenta y Cuatro (387 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (5 inhabitants)
- La Flor (169 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Patrona (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Cascabeles (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (2 inhabitants)
- Silvituc (985 inhabitants)