La Palma (Nuevo Morelos, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of La Palma, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of La Palma is located in the Municipality of Nuevo Morelos (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #25 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Palma is at 230 meters of altitude.
The town of La Palma is located at 5.7 kilometers from Nuevo Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Palma.
Where is La Palma? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Palma (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Palma, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Palma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Palma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Nuevo Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Palma.
Vote for La Palma. Opinions.
Do you like La Palma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Nuevo Morelos
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Terrero 2 (- inhabitants)
- Ignacia Castillo (9 inhabitants)
- La Coma (La Comita) (11 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (1 inhabitants)
- Los Romero (5 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (San Juanito) (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Morelos (2234 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (1 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (La Pita) (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz del Toro (260 inhabitants)
- Santa Irene (12 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (1 inhabitants)