The town of La Palma is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #474 of the ranking. La Palma is at 4 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Palma? You can find it at 28.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Palma location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Palma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Palma (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of La Palma (Chiapas) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La PalmaMany people want to stay in the town of La Palma itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL ARENA DE CUARZO: 7 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PERLA DEL PACIFICO: 19 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- PENSION ALVAREZ: 21 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA CENTRAL: 22 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Palma
With the satellite map of La Palma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Palma.
Photos of La Palma
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Palma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Palma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Palma
Do you like La Palma or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Palma to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Agua Fría (1 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (El Marinero) (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (San Francisco) (3 inhabitants)
- La Joya (779 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias Viejas (1 inhabitants)
- Montaña el Chaparrón (46 inhabitants)
- Morelia (14 inhabitants)
- Playa Linda (651 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Nexapa (88 inhabitants)
- San Luis (9 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (1 inhabitants)
- Teófilo Acevo Dos (93 inhabitants)
- Tres Potrillos (2 inhabitants)
- Unidad DemocrÃ¡tica (- inhabitants)