The town of La Palma is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #171 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Palma is at 653 meters of altitude.
The town of La Palma is located at 8.2 kilometers from Tuzantla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Palma.
Where is La Palma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Palma in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of La Palma? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Palma (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Palma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Palma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Palma.
Photos of La Palma
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Palma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Palma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Palma. Opinions.
Do you like La Palma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Acucha de Cajoncitos (124 inhabitants)
- El Asoleadero de Tiripitío (1 inhabitants)
- El Capire (2 inhabitants)
- El Cuajilote (140 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (Potrerillos) (257 inhabitants)
- La Soledad Chiquita (12 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (27 inhabitants)
- Las Crucitas (28 inhabitants)
- Lomas de la Carrera (8 inhabitants)
- Los Bancos de Tepozán (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuirindales (13 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Pueblo Viejo (Eléctrica Infiernillo) (5 inhabitants)
- Organista y Potrerillos (196 inhabitants)
- Río del Durazno (8 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Dios (96 inhabitants)