La Pajarita (Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Pajarita, a beautiful tiny town of 9 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of La Pajarita is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 9 inhabitants. La Pajarita is at 829 meters of altitude.
Where is La Pajarita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Pajarita (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Pajarita, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Pajarita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Pajarita (Baja California) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Pajarita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Pajarita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Pajarita.
Vote for La Pajarita. Opinions.
Do you like La Pajarita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Pajarita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Alegre (12 inhabitants)
- Casa del Árbol (4 inhabitants)
- Chagolla (Mi Ranchito) (6 inhabitants)
- Club Deportivo El Rancho (3 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (- inhabitants)
- El Escorial (- inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (- inhabitants)
- Peña Fuerte (6 inhabitants)
- Vivero Arguílez (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Profesor (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Pelón (2 inhabitants)
- La Paz (2 inhabitants)
- San José (27 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía de los Diablos (1 inhabitants)