The town of La Muralla is located in the Municipality of Allende (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #49 of the ranking. La Muralla is at 404 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of La Muralla? You can find it at 5.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Allende, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Muralla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Muralla? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Muralla (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Muralla and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Muralla (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Muralla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Muralla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Allende. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Muralla.
Vote for La Muralla. Opinions.
Do you like La Muralla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Muralla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Allende
- La Gallera (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Fermín Segura (- inhabitants)
- Indalecio López Arizpe (5 inhabitants)
- José Moreno (- inhabitants)
- Juan Hernández (5 inhabitants)
- La Tembladora (5 inhabitants)
- Poco Bueno (1 inhabitants)
- Restaurante Los Compadres (2 inhabitants)
- Restaurante María Isabel (El Encino) (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1 inhabitants)
- Triturados Elizondo (2 inhabitants)
- Valeriano Hernández Lira (1 inhabitants)
- Valle Verde (- inhabitants)
- Zona de Tolerancia Las Playas (- inhabitants)