The town of La Morita is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. La Morita is at 368 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Morita? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Morita (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Morita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Morita (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Morita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Morita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Agualeguas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Morita.
Vote for La Morita. Opinions.
Do you like La Morita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Morita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- Agualeguas (- inhabitants)
- El Derrame (2 inhabitants)
- El Nogal (53 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- La Barreta (1 inhabitants)
- La Morita (2 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (5 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (206 inhabitants)
- Los Mogotes Tres (- inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (240 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Tío Chonito (- inhabitants)