The town of La Mora is located in the Municipality of Victoria (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #150 of the whole municipality. La Mora is at 1,659 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Mora is located at 16.9 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Victoria, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Mora.
Where is La Mora? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Mora (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Mora, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Mora building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Mora (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mora
With the satellite map of La Mora will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Victoria. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Mora.
Photos of La Mora
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Mora, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Mora, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Mora. Opinions.
Do you like La Mora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Victoria
- Derramaderos (426 inhabitants)
- El Atascadero (Los González) (- inhabitants)
- El Jaralito (52 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (6 inhabitants)
- Ex-hacienda de Higueras (- inhabitants)
- La Cebolleta (82 inhabitants)
- La Gavia Chica (101 inhabitants)
- Las Chivas (76 inhabitants)
- Los Plátanos (5 inhabitants)
- Malinto (San Juan Malinto) (481 inhabitants)
- Milpillas de Santiago (793 inhabitants)
- Milpillas del Pito (89 inhabitants)
- Palo Gordo (19 inhabitants)
- Pozo del Amador (1 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de las Palmas (11 inhabitants)