The town of La Misión is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #347 of the whole municipality. La Misión is at 148 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Misión is located at 3.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Aldama, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Misión.
Where is La Misión? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Misión (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Misión, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Misión? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Misión (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Misión
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Misión, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Misión.
Vote for La Misión. Opinions.
Do you like La Misión? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Misión so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cerro Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Capricho (2 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (2 inhabitants)
- El Cuero (4 inhabitants)
- El Plomo (78 inhabitants)
- Gustavo García (Raya Blanca) (2 inhabitants)
- La Campana (4 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Raúl Luna Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Francisca González) (- inhabitants)
- Río Jordán (- inhabitants)
- Santa Ángela (2 inhabitants)
- Tabla Tirada (- inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (79 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Febrero (4 inhabitants)