The town of La Mesa de Loreto is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #226 of the whole municipality. La Mesa de Loreto is at 1,292 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Mesa de Loreto is located at 14.5 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Morelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Mesa de Loreto.
Where is La Mesa de Loreto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Mesa de Loreto (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Mesa de Loreto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Mesa de Loreto (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mesa de Loreto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Mesa de Loreto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Mesa de Loreto.
Vote for La Mesa de Loreto. Opinions.
Do you like La Mesa de Loreto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mesa de Loreto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo las Tunas (28 inhabitants)
- Arroyo los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- El Corralón (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Puerto (43 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (14 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- El Tarahumara (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Loreto (- inhabitants)
- La Tescalama (5 inhabitants)
- Las Cuevas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Guayabos (10 inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Amoles (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Tobacachi (- inhabitants)