The town of La Mesa de Ahuatán is located in the Municipality of Zapopan (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #222 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Mesa de Ahuatán is at 1,555 meters of altitude.
The town of La Mesa de Ahuatán is located at 29.9 kilometers from Zapopan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Mesa de Ahuatán.
Where is La Mesa de Ahuatán? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Mesa de Ahuatán (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Mesa de Ahuatán, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Mesa de Ahuatán building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Mesa de Ahuatán (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mesa de Ahuatán
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Mesa de Ahuatán, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Zapopan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Mesa de Ahuatán.
Vote for La Mesa de Ahuatán. Opinions.
Do you like La Mesa de Ahuatán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mesa de Ahuatán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zapopan
- Agua Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Campo Real (2017 inhabitants)
- Curva de la Torre (1 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (2 inhabitants)
- Granja el Refugio (8 inhabitants)
- Granja Guadalupana (20 inhabitants)
- Granja la Coleada Los Gómez (3 inhabitants)
- La Cueva (3 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de los Indios (12 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (76 inhabitants)
- Las Higuerillas (- inhabitants)
- Los Guayabitos (16 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (6 inhabitants)
- Los Timbres (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)