The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #149 of the ranking. San Antonio is at 206 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as La Merced. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
Do you want to locate the town of San Antonio? You can find it at 8.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Antonio (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Antonio, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioDo you want to stay in San Antonio? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Antonio:
- HOTEL AMERICA: 10 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA DEL REY: 10 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARADOR: 12 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS PALMAS: 10 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (Guamuchal) (4 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Salvador (- inhabitants)
- La Majada Dos (2 inhabitants)
- La Media Vuelta (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (8 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (1294 inhabitants)
- Los Amores (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- Los Tamarindos (4 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (2 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (12 inhabitants)
- San Martín de las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)