The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #149 of the ranking. San Antonio is at 206 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as La Merced. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
Do you want to locate the town of San Antonio? You can find it at 8.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Antonio (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Antonio, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Antonio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- 5 de Mayo (317 inhabitants)
- Alberchica (14 inhabitants)
- Costa Bella (2 inhabitants)
- Fracción el Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Jorge González (2 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (La Curva del Chivo) (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Salinera (- inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (- inhabitants)
- Poza Galana (44 inhabitants)
- Salto Chico (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)