La Marqueña (Michoacán de Ocampo)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Marqueña, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo
The town of La Marqueña is located in the Municipality of Parácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #68 of the whole municipality. La Marqueña is at 364 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Marqueña is located at 11.1 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Antúnez (Morelos), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Parácuaro) it is at 7.2 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Marqueña.
Where is La Marqueña? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Marqueña in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Marqueña
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Marqueña, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Parácuaro. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Marqueña.
Vote for La Marqueña. Opinions.
Do you like La Marqueña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Marqueña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Parácuaro
- Canal de Pedernales (47 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (36 inhabitants)
- El Mango de la Compartición (6 inhabitants)
- Escuela Práctica de Agricultura (48 inhabitants)
- Jazmín (9 inhabitants)
- Juangacuaro (3 inhabitants)
- La Batea (206 inhabitants)
- La Casa de los Otates (5 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (868 inhabitants)
- La Parota (8 inhabitants)
- La Parotilla (6 inhabitants)
- Las Camelinas (10 inhabitants)
- Miguel García (La Platanera) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho las Adelinas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Villanueva (2 inhabitants)