The town of La Mangana is located in the Municipality of San Nicolás (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #16 of the ranking. La Mangana is at 474 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Mangana? You can find it at 20.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Flechadores, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to San Nicolás, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at West, at 11.3 kilometers. To enjoy the La Mangana location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Mangana? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Mangana (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Mangana, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Mangana building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Mangana (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mangana
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Mangana, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Nicolás. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Mangana.
Vote for La Mangana. Opinions.
Do you like La Mangana? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mangana so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Nicolás
- Agua Zarca (7 inhabitants)
- Carricitos (18 inhabitants)
- El Lantrisco (2 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (162 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (La Trinidad) (5 inhabitants)
- El Hundido (- inhabitants)
- Flechadores (347 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (14 inhabitants)
- Las Vírgenes (Corta Caminos) (22 inhabitants)
- Las Vírgenes (Moctezuma) (101 inhabitants)
- Las Vírgenes (San José) (- inhabitants)
- Lauro Villar (42 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (84 inhabitants)
- Tres de Abril (7 inhabitants)