The town of La Manga is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #241 of the ranking. La Manga is at 13 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Manga? You can find it at 32.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Manga location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Manga? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Manga (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Manga, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Manga? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Manga (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Manga
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Manga, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Manga.
Vote for La Manga. Opinions.
Do you like La Manga? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Manga so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Arestines (8 inhabitants)
- El Califas (4 inhabitants)
- El Cocoy (3 inhabitants)
- El Gladiador (- inhabitants)
- El Rincón del Toral (Siete Vicios) (- inhabitants)
- Félix Flores (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (1 inhabitants)
- La Reata (- inhabitants)
- Los Ébanos (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Jarias) (1 inhabitants)
- Paso del Molino (6 inhabitants)
- Raúl Luna Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Santa María (108 inhabitants)
- Sergio Machuca (- inhabitants)