The town of La Majada Dos is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. La Majada Dos is at 25 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Majada Dos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Majada Dos in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Majada Dos.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Majada Dos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Majada Dos (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Majada Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Majada Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Majada Dos.
Vote for La Majada Dos. Opinions.
Do you like La Majada Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Majada Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Corral de la Rejeguería (6 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- El Bosque Dos (- inhabitants)
- José Alvis Ramos Camacho [José Alvis Ramos Camacho (12 inhabitants)
- José Domingo Pascacio Pérez (2 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (4 inhabitants)
- La Doncella (4 inhabitants)
- La Paz (16 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (4 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (134 inhabitants)
- Las Mariítas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (5 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (3 inhabitants)