The town of La Loma is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #135 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Loma is at 367 meters of altitude.
The town of La Loma is located at 19.8 kilometers from Playas de Rosarito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Loma.
Where is La Loma? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Loma in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Loma.
Need to locate a certain La Loma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Loma (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Loma
With the satellite map of La Loma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Loma.
Vote for La Loma. Opinions.
Do you like La Loma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Loma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Calafia (3 inhabitants)
- Ciudad de Misericordia (9 inhabitants)
- CRREAD (100 inhabitants)
- Familia Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Catalina del Mar (- inhabitants)
- La Pitaya (102 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (4 inhabitants)
- Parcela Sesenta y Cuatro (Los Girasoles) (6 inhabitants)
- Popotla (37 inhabitants)
- Pretty House Rescue (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto Popotla (29 inhabitants)
- Aguaje de la Cabaña (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cardozo Once (2 inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (4 inhabitants)
- Santa María (4 inhabitants)