The town of La Laja is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. La Laja is at 1,888 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
#1 Where is La Laja? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Laja in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Laja.
#2 The population of La Laja (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Laja
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Laja, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Laja.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La LajaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Laja, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Laja so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL BASONAYVO: 8 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA DOÑA CELE: 28 km away, direction South (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 23 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE JADE: 25 km away, direction South (17 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for La Laja as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Laja or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Laja to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about La Laja
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Botova (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (- inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (- inhabitants)
- El Tule (- inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (6 inhabitants)
- La Maquinaria (- inhabitants)
- La Misión (61 inhabitants)
- Los Alisos de Torres (5 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Huetoyvo (Rancho Lugo) (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de Nolorabo (2 inhabitants)
- Picacho (9 inhabitants)
- Puerto Blanco (Napuchi) (1 inhabitants)
- Riporachi (1 inhabitants)
- Rojosarare (11 inhabitants)
- Urique (879 inhabitants)