The town of La Laja is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. La Laja is at 1,888 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Laja? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Laja in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Laja.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Laja? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Laja (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Laja
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Laja, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Laja.
Vote for La Laja. Opinions.
Do you like La Laja? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Laja so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Acachi (9 inhabitants)
- Arechumichi (Arichumichi) (12 inhabitants)
- Cerro Prieto (11 inhabitants)
- Cosicochi (40 inhabitants)
- Divisadero Gallego (3 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Paraíso (10 inhabitants)
- El Realito de García (16 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (El Sauco) (4 inhabitants)
- Huitegano (5 inhabitants)
- Las Chicuras (44 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (12 inhabitants)
- Sahuarare (- inhabitants)
- Tónachi (2 inhabitants)
- Tempizque (Arroyo Cañitas) (62 inhabitants)
- Tepuchina (25 inhabitants)