The town of La Laguna is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. La Laguna is at 1,589 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Laguna? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Laguna in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Laguna, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Laguna and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Laguna (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Laguna
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Laguna, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Laguna.
Vote for La Laguna. Opinions.
Do you like La Laguna? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Laguna so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Chahuirare (4 inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (15 inhabitants)
- El Fresno (7 inhabitants)
- El Madroño (28 inhabitants)
- El Sauz de Leyva (- inhabitants)
- Huitozachi (- inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (4 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Huetoyvo (Rancho Lugo) (- inhabitants)
- Repirachi (- inhabitants)
- Rosanachi (7 inhabitants)
- Saguachi (5 inhabitants)
- San Alonso (80 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)
- Sategomachi (- inhabitants)
- Solorazo (Agua Zarca) (3 inhabitants)