The town of La Laguna is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #286 of the ranking. La Laguna is at 10 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Laguna? You can find it at 43.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Huimanguillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Laguna location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Laguna? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Laguna in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Laguna.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tabasco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Laguna (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La LagunaDo you want to stay in La Laguna? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Laguna:
- HOTEL ROSALIA: 46 km away, direction West (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FÉNIX: 50 km away, direction West (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL PARQUE: 50 km away, direction West (42 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL PARQUE: 41 km away, direction West (28 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Laguna
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Laguna, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Laguna.
Vote for La Laguna
Do you like La Laguna or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Laguna to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Bellas Artes (2 inhabitants)
- Blasillo 2da. Sección (Otates) (958 inhabitants)
- Economía (355 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (169 inhabitants)
- José Narciso Rovirosa (228 inhabitants)
- Las Granjas (209 inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán Valdez (377 inhabitants)
- Pejelagartero 1ra. Sección (El Filero) (269 inhabitants)
- Pejelagartero 2da. Sección (Nueva Reforma) (158 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Tembladera (Paso Viejo) (14 inhabitants)
- Tembladera 1ra. Sección (2 inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva 2da. Sección (1435 inhabitants)
- Tres Bocas 2da. Sección (El Zapotal) (800 inhabitants)
- Zapotal 5ta. Sección (837 inhabitants)