The town of La Joya is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. La Joya is at 957 meters of altitude.
Where is La Joya? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Joya in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Joya, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Joya? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Joya (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Joya
With the satellite map of La Joya will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ocampo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Joya.
Vote for La Joya. Opinions.
Do you like La Joya? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Joya so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- El Borrego (13 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (Eugenio Ramírez) (- inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (- inhabitants)
- El Pensil (901 inhabitants)
- La Cebada (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (Julián Banda) (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Misión (- inhabitants)
- La Muralla (428 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (99 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Lorenzo Vargas (80 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (181 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Noviembre Dos (30 inhabitants)