The town of La Joya is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #594 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Joya is at 2,330 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of La Joya is located at 31.8 kilometers from Guachochi, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Joya.
Where is La Joya? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Joya (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Joya (Chihuahua) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La JoyaMany people want to stay in the town of La Joya itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL ZOTACO: 50 km away, direction Southwest (37 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 48 km away, direction Southwest (37 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS CUMBRES: 46 km away, direction Southwest (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS GARZAS: 47 km away, direction Southwest (32 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Joya
With the satellite map of La Joya will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guachochi. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Joya.
Photos of La Joya
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Joya, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Joya, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of La Joya (Chihuahua) is 33186
Are you going to send a letter to La Joya? Do you have a friend in La Joya and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of La Joya consists of the following 5 digits: 33186. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of La Joya ("33") correspond to the state code of Chihuahua, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for La Joya
Do you like La Joya or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Joya to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Schools in La Joya
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Bacoreachi (- inhabitants)
- Bajío de la Cueva (34 inhabitants)
- Bataqueachi (Batagueachi) (9 inhabitants)
- Boquirare (16 inhabitants)
- Cerro Grande (45 inhabitants)
- Chorugue (56 inhabitants)
- Guapalayna (- inhabitants)
- Huetosachi (3 inhabitants)
- Huipinapachi (18 inhabitants)
- Huizarochi (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Surcos (2 inhabitants)
- Motosatavo (3 inhabitants)
- Nahuajirachi (Naguajirachi) (4 inhabitants)
- Sensiachi (13 inhabitants)
- Sitanachi (4 inhabitants)