The town of La Joya is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. La Joya is at 1,136 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Joya? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Joya (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Joya building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Joya (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Joya
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Joya, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Joya.
Vote for La Joya. Opinions.
Do you like La Joya? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Joya so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Cantón las Cruces (257 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- La Gotera (21 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (10 inhabitants)
- La Miura (7 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias Viejas (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio (190 inhabitants)
- Nueva Reforma (63 inhabitants)
- Rancho Quemado (1 inhabitants)
- Progreso Pumpuapa (439 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (53 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (4 inhabitants)
- San Luis Nexapa (45 inhabitants)