The town of La Jimena is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 3 inhabitants. La Jimena is at 1,877 meters of altitude.
Where is La Jimena? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Jimena in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Jimena.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Jimena? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Jimena (Aguascalientes) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Jimena
With the satellite map of La Jimena will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Jimena.
Vote for La Jimena. Opinions.
Do you like La Jimena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Jimena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Cañada del Tabaco (21 inhabitants)
- Calvillito (Barrio de la Escuela) (4 inhabitants)
- Centro de Recría Liconsa (5 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Lomas del Sur (- inhabitants)
- El Molino (33 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (San Román) (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Guadalupe Posada (- inhabitants)
- Granja El Puente (- inhabitants)
- Granja Maricela (- inhabitants)
- La Josefina (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo 1880 (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Refugio de las Cotorinas (3 inhabitants)
- San JosÃ© del Portugal (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (7 inhabitants)
- Soledad de Arriba (28 inhabitants)