The town of La Jabonera is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #135 of the ranking. La Jabonera is at 543 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Jabonera? You can find it at 8.8 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Tiquicheo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Jabonera location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of La Jabonera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Jabonera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Jabonera.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Jabonera (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La JaboneraIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Jabonera, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Jabonera so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL TIKI: 12 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALCATRAZ: 12 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL REY: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE LA LOMA: 43 km away, direction Southwest (29 minutes by car)
Where is La Jabonera? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Jabonera in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Jabonera, which is marked with the following symbol
Photos of La Jabonera
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Jabonera, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Jabonera, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of La Jabonera (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 61387
Do you want to know the Postal Code of La Jabonera so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 61387. The first two digits of the ZIP code of La Jabonera ("61") correspond to the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for La Jabonera
Do you like La Jabonera or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Jabonera to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- El Anonito (6 inhabitants)
- El Chicol (- inhabitants)
- El Granadillo (13 inhabitants)
- El Llano (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjito (- inhabitants)
- El Queretano (135 inhabitants)
- Gallitos (Siete Carreras) (182 inhabitants)
- La Cagüirica (- inhabitants)
- La Dibujada (10 inhabitants)
- La Orejana (28 inhabitants)
- La Paracata (Las Paracatas) (- inhabitants)
- La Parotilla (6 inhabitants)
- Las Limitas (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Copándaro (50 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Águila (3 inhabitants)