The town of La Huerta is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #712 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Huerta is at 58 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of La Huerta is located at 1.8 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Huerta.
Where is La Huerta? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Huerta (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Huerta, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Huerta building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Huerta (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Huerta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Huerta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Huerta.
Photos of La Huerta
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Huerta, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Huerta, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Huerta. Opinions.
Do you like La Huerta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Huerta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Caña Brava (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- El Regalo (5 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Palo Blanco (7 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (6 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (60 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (3 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (3 inhabitants)
- Miguel de la Madrid (37 inhabitants)
- Reforma San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Candelaria (3 inhabitants)
- San Diego Guadalupe (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro las Pilitas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (Las Palmas) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa Dos (3 inhabitants)