The town of La Herradura is located in the Municipality of Santa Inés del Monte (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #14 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Herradura is at 2,548 meters of altitude.
The town of La Herradura is located at 3.7 kilometers from Santa Inés del Monte, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Herradura.
Where is La Herradura? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Herradura (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Herradura building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Herradura (Oaxaca) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Herradura
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Herradura, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa Inés del Monte. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Herradura.
Vote for La Herradura. Opinions.
Do you like La Herradura? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Herradura so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Inés del Monte
- Barrio Allende (43 inhabitants)
- Barrio Lluu (169 inhabitants)
- Barrio Matamoros (111 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (23 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (9 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (468 inhabitants)
- El Comalito (41 inhabitants)
- El Garroble (13 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (223 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- La Lobera (541 inhabitants)
- La Plazuela (8 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (202 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés del Monte (667 inhabitants)
- Yarnasie (3 inhabitants)