The town of La Herradura is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #228 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Herradura is at 991 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Julio Ovando, because this was its former name. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
The town of La Herradura is located at 2.7 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Herradura.
Satellite photo of La Herradura
With the satellite map of La Herradura will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Herradura.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Herradura (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La HerraduraIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Herradura, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Herradura so you can contact them.:
- POSADA YAMILETH: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANOLO: 5 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
- FINCA EL ENCANTO: 13 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
Where is La Herradura? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Herradura in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Herradura.
Vote for La Herradura
Do you like La Herradura or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Herradura to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Amendu (647 inhabitants)
- Berriozábal (36084 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (247 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (649 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (50 inhabitants)
- Jacalú (- inhabitants)
- La Caridad (362 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Llantera (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (11 inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (122 inhabitants)
- Ponyalón (12 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Coyatoc (2 inhabitants)