La Hartona (Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Hartona, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Guanajuato
The town of La Hartona is located in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. La Hartona is at 2,055 meters of altitude.
Where is La Hartona? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Hartona in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Hartona.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Hartona? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Hartona (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Hartona
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Hartona, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tierra Blanca. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Hartona.
Vote for La Hartona. Opinions.
Do you like La Hartona? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Hartona so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tierra Blanca
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca
- El Cedro (29 inhabitants)
- El Panalito (131 inhabitants)
- El Picacho (820 inhabitants)
- El Salto (340 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (129 inhabitants)
- Fracción de Guadalupe (1016 inhabitants)
- La Barbosa (174 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- La Esquina (10 inhabitants)
- La Silla (56 inhabitants)
- Los Charcos (- inhabitants)
- Maguey Blanco (2 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Madroño (8 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Mezquite (21 inhabitants)
- Xoconoxtle (133 inhabitants)