The town of La Gloria is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. La Gloria is at 591 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Gloria? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Gloria in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Gloria, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of La Gloria (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La GloriaDo you want to stay in La Gloria? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Gloria:
- MOTEL MAYRA: 12 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL AS: 12 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
- MALUYES HOTEL: 17 km away, direction South (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 13 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Gloria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Gloria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Gloria.
Vote for La Gloria
Do you like La Gloria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Gloria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Dos Arbolitos (10 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (1 inhabitants)
- El Cairo (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (17 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (5 inhabitants)
- Fracción Maravilla (63 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (- inhabitants)
- La Polka (4 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (7 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (1 inhabitants)
- Los Amates (268 inhabitants)
- MazatlÃ¡n (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (275 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)