The town of La Gavia is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #295 of the ranking. La Gavia is at 22 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Gavia? You can find it at 18.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Huimanguillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Gavia location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Gavia? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Gavia in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of La Gavia (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La GaviaMany people want to stay in the town of La Gavia itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTOHOTEL LOS PAVOREALES: 23 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LOS PAVORREALES: 25 km away, direction East (17 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOS SAUCES: 24 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- ALOJAMIENTO LA CEIBA: 26 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Gavia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Gavia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Gavia.
Photos of La Gavia
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Gavia? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Gavia.
The Postal Code of La Gavia (Tabasco) is 86436
Do you want to know the Postal Code of La Gavia so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 86436. The first two digits of the ZIP code of La Gavia ("86") correspond to the State of Tabasco, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for La Gavia
Do you like La Gavia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Gavia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Eduardo Alday Hernández (160 inhabitants)
- El Cabrito (131 inhabitants)
- El Cruceño (5 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (3 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (3 inhabitants)
- José Mercedes Gamas 2da. Sección (237 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Macabilito (14 inhabitants)
- Macayo y Naranjo 2da. Sección (464 inhabitants)
- Nuevo México (121 inhabitants)
- Pedregalito 1ra. Sección (326 inhabitants)
- Pico de Oro 1ra. Sección (1408 inhabitants)
- Pico de Oro 3ra. Sección (264 inhabitants)
- Poblado C-31 Uno (166 inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (180 inhabitants)