The town of La Flor is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #120 of the whole municipality. La Flor is at 1,766 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Flor is located at 5.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Apaseo el Grande, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Flor.
Where is La Flor? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Flor (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Flor? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Flor (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Flor
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Flor, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Flor.
Vote for La Flor. Opinions.
Do you like La Flor? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Flor so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Alegre (29 inhabitants)
- Bomba del Mezquital (6 inhabitants)
- Caleras de Amexhe (1967 inhabitants)
- Deshuesadero (6 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (Antonio Ramírez) (3 inhabitants)
- Juan Sandoval (3 inhabitants)
- Juana Jiménez (1 inhabitants)
- Los Alcanfores (6 inhabitants)
- Los Barriales (- inhabitants)
- Los Cervantes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Mirasoles (26 inhabitants)
- Palenzuela (52 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Tenango (3674 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (21 inhabitants)