The town of La Esmeralda is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. La Esmeralda is at 291 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Esmeralda? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Esmeralda (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Esmeralda and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Esmeralda (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Esmeralda
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Esmeralda, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Agualeguas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Esmeralda.
Vote for La Esmeralda. Opinions.
Do you like La Esmeralda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Esmeralda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- Agua Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- El Roble (12 inhabitants)
- La Barreta (1 inhabitants)
- La Morita (2 inhabitants)
- La Pau (3 inhabitants)
- Los Elizondo Número Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (2 inhabitants)
- Los Mogotes Tres (- inhabitants)
- Los Robles (- inhabitants)
- María Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (91 inhabitants)
- Pedrera Arroyo las Alazanas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cadena (Jesús Lozano) (1 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (1 inhabitants)
- Veintisiete de Octubre (1 inhabitants)