The town of La Enramada is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #268 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Enramada is at 2,161 meters of altitude.
The town of La Enramada is located at 14.5 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Enramada.
Where is La Enramada? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Enramada (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain La Enramada building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Enramada (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Enramada
With the satellite map of La Enramada will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Enramada.
Vote for La Enramada. Opinions.
Do you like La Enramada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Enramada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Agropecuaria de Bustillos (- inhabitants)
- Allende (72 inhabitants)
- Águila (5 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Dieciséis (61 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis y Medio D (141 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Uno C (257 inhabitants)
- Carretas (Rancho Carretas) (3 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Seis Carretera a Rubio (59 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Mauricio Iglesias (Pinos Altos) (- inhabitants)
- Oeste Salvaje (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ernesto Castillo (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Loma Verde (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (6 inhabitants)